Olympiad Exams are a type of competitive exam that focuses on identifying exceptional students with the highest potential, talent, aptitude, and IQ. It provides an excellent platform for comparing kids’ performances with those of their peers across the country or even around the world.
The Olympiad Exam syllabus is based on the existing school syllabus, such as CBSE, ICSE, and other major state boards, but with a slight increase in difficulty. These Olympiad exams have objective-type question papers with multiple-choice answers, emphasizing conceptual learning and logical reasoning. This, in turn, improves the kid’s core abilities, which is an important tool for facing future competition. Kids who participate are evaluated based on their scientific reasoning and logical ability. It is open for kids in Grades 1 to 12.
These examinations are held at both a national and international level.
National Olympiad: Olympiads are held by various independent governments and private organizations in which kids from different states, i.e., from all over the country, compete. Like – NCO, IMO, IGKO, ICO, NSO Olympiad Exam, and more.
International Olympiad: Olympiads are organized by international educational bodies in which kids from all over the world compete against one another. Enroll ALLEN IntelliBrain Olympiad Classes for Kids
During the academic year 2022–2023, over 68000 schools from 48 countries registered for the 7 Olympiad exams, and about 5 million students took part.
Here are some of the benefits of taking an Olympiad examination.
- It provides excellent exposure and prepares kids to face any future challenge with confidence.
- It captivates interest not only academically but also in global events and happenings.
- It perfectly develops and polishes logical and analytical thinking abilities with its well-structured questions.
- It assists in grasping in-depth subject knowledge and trains minds early on for competitive exams.
- It strengthens the basic understanding of subjects like Maths, Science, and English, which not only helps kids to succeed in Olympiads but also helps them to do well in school-based exams.
- It provides a thorough evaluation of both strengths and weaknesses, enabling kids to realize their potential and focus on their weak areas.
- It improves knowledge acquisition, which makes it easier to understand the lessons that are taught in school.
- It requires kids to brainstorm in order to come up with the correct answer, thereby maximizing their potential.
- It teaches the value of hard work by encouraging them to study sincerely for the exam and improve their results.
- It ensures the holistic academic growth of kids.
- Check ALLEN Intellibrain Olympiad workbooks for kids
Therefore, it is important to encourage kids to participate in Olympiad Exam as they serve as a great morale booster and improve their chances of passing other competitive exams with high grades.
Read More –