What is AECD ?
ALLEN’s Early Childhood Development is a module which aims to induce a Well Balanced Brain Development and a World-Class Learning in the students through an advanced curriculum which not only covers the topics under the Indian Standards but also the ones which are taught to Class 5 students at the Global Level. The sessions are delivered through an innovative methodology of Practical Exercises and hands on Experimentations.
” AECD’s IntelliBrain Programmes offer Unique Edutainment Programmes for Kids of Classes HKG to Vth. “
- Develop Love for Learning in Kids.
- Provide a global level learning to Kids.
- Create interest and inclination of Kids in everyday studies.
- Make the studies interesting and enjoyable for the Kids.
- Enable the Kids to apply knowledge in real life situations.
- Provide competitive exposure to Kids in an appropriate way.
- Ensure a deeper understanding & larger memory retention of the learnt topics.
- Make the Kids a life long learners by increasing the receptiveness of brain.
- Build right foundation of studies through right methods at the right time.
- Well balanced brain development
- Well informed & well formed mind
- Creates Interest in Learning & Studies
- Global Level Learning & Competitive Exposure
- Greater depth and breadth of subject knowledge
- Strong and versatile foundation for future learning
- Ability to understand, show and use how different aspects of knowledge link together
- Higher order thinking skills within subject disciplines like problem solving, critical thinking, independent research, collaboration, presenting arguments
- Adaptability and ease towards school exams and competitive Olympiads like NSO, IMO, NSTSE, ASSET, Cambridge PYP Check Point Exams, John Hopkins SCAT etc.