1-on-1 Live Coding Classes for Kids – ALLEN IntelliBrain
The world is seeing a new phenomenon every day. With each advancement, the opportunities and skill set requirements are transforming. In every case, it is for the better. Today, the world is seeing a unique set of mainstream careers than it had seen a decade before. Zooming in to the top of this list, we see coding.
The opportunities in coding are boundless if one has top-notch skills in it. Skills are all that matters. Let it be an adult or a kid, as long as one has fine skills in coding, companies are so ready to recruit them. We all have witnessed kids becoming coders at top companies or starting their own coding ventures.
However, to get such fine talent in coding is the goal. One necessity to achieve that level of skill is to practice for years. That is why parents are keen on joining their kids in Online coding classes so they can get an early start.
For all such parents and kids, we have a suggestion.
Don’t let your kid be one in many but let them have special attention.
Kids, naturally demand more attention and each kid rightly deserves it. This is going to help them grow their skills and confidence.
In that sense, ALLEN IntelliBrain coding program is a great fit for your kid. The primary feature of which is its one-on-one coding sessions.
What are the other unique features of ALLEN IntelliBrain Coding?
One-on-one coding training is not the only standout feature. There are more that appeal to your kids.
- First and foremost, we should talk about the teaching methodology. Whatever the subject is, it’s the method of teaching that impacts a kid’s learning.
As we already established, the mentors provide the kids with much-needed attention and they are quick to clear doubts that kids may have.
The Early Childhood Development and Pedagogy experts at ALLEN IntelliBrain worked so much to create a curriculum that is harmonious with kids’ learning styles and is going to encourage their overall brain development.
- Then, another primary aspect is teaching kids the real-life relevance of coding. Any subject that we are clueless to use in real life is simply a waste of knowledge. No kid should go through such discomfort.
That is why ALLEN IntelliBrain believes it is of utmost importance to learn how a particular knowledge is useful in life. It is essential as this is what companies look for in their employees. Not mere bookish stuff.
This empowers your kid threefold.
- Finally, we should definitely talk about the wide range of programming languages available at ALLEN IntelliBrain coding. Kids can learn languages from block-based to text-based.
Based on the kids prior coding experience and level of understanding, they will start with either block-based or text-based coding in the early stages.
As the kids learn through each level, they become proficient in coding.
Upon completion of the course, kids get certificates of completion to boost their morale.
ALLEN IntelliBrain is rapidly gaining ground in the hearts of parents and kids with its experiential and experimental teaching methodology. Its coding classes are for kids from grades 1 to 8 (& above). The curriculum designed by the experts at ALLEN IntelliBrain is the best and in harmony with National Education Policy 2020.
Why online 1-on-1 Coding Courses for kids?
- Coding helps with school and academic performance.
- It helps kids with maths and logical problem-solving — Two essential skills for kids to develop.
- Learning to code helps kids with writing skills and creativity. To instruct a task to a computer, a coder is required to give concise and clear instructions. Through this habit, kids also pick up writing skills.
- Coding aids kids with confidence.
- The skill of coding can also help kids with essential soft skills.
- Coding programs keep your kids busy while developing worthy skills that prepare them for real-world competition.
Read More – How Coding Empowers 21st-Century Kids?